- This event has passed.
SAT Prep Class for October 3rd, 2020 test date
August 15$104 – $755.00
SAT Prep Class Registration for October 3rd, 2020 test date
Multiple Session Class
High School students that are preparing for the Collegeboard SAT test.
- Official SAT Practice Exams- Released College Board practice tests with detailed reports.
- 27 hours of customized learning- Our SAT Prep small group classes are maximum of 8 students.
- Taught by expert licensed teachers- Your student will be instructed by two different tutors, one Math expert and one English expert. Meet the teachers of this class.
- Interactive Instruction- Detailed discussions and lessons on math and reading portions of the test.
- Test-taking strategies- Students will learn valuable test-taking strategies and how to manage the timing of the SAT.
- Proven successful results- We have designed a customized curriculum with proven successful results for over 9 years.
Max of 8 students
Full Class Schedule:
|Math – 9/28||Mon.||6:30-7:30pm|
|English – 9/30||Wed.||6:30-7:30pm|
**Note that there is class on some dates even though some schools in the area do not have school that day or half days
SAT/ACT Prep, Middle and High School English Tutor
Hello, my name is Jasmine Blackwell. I am back again with Parrish Learning Zone, and I am grateful that I can give extra support to students. I have been teaching English at Caroline High School for seven years. In addition, I coach softball at the high school and for a travel team. I am originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania- Go Steelers! However, I love all the relationships and experiences I have had here. I hope to make more!
Masters Degree in Education
Teaches: English, SAT Prep and Study Skills
Jim Slane, M.ED.
SAT/ACT Prep, Middle and High School Math Tutor
Mr. Slane graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 2008 with a degree in Secondary Mathematics Education. He has a Masters Degree as a Mathematics Specialist through the University of Virginia. Mr. Slane has been teaching for seven years. He has taught: 8th-grade math, Algebra and Geometry, but is qualified for mathematics in grades 7-12. This year, he is enjoying his first year as a Math Specialist for Spotsylvania County Public Schools. He spent several seasons coaching both girls and boys basketball at the middle school level. Mr. Slane enjoys tutoring because it gives him the opportunity to interact with students even though he is out of the classroom and working with teachers as a math specialist. He finds it very rewarding to help students finally “get it” and start seeing success. Mr. Slane is married with one daughter and another of the way! Some of Mr. Slane’s greatest accomplishments are being a husband and father and earning his Master’s degree.